Townsquare Media, an Equal Opportunity Employer, wants all persons who are qualified to know about and apply for all of the job openings that Townsquare Northern New England ( Portland, Portsmouth & Augusta) has available.
- Portland Office: One City Center, Portland, Maine 04101
- Portsmouth Office: 292 Middle Road, Dover, NH 03820
- Augusta Office: 56 Western Ave Ste 13, Augusta, ME 04330
Associate Digital Campaign Manager
Townsquare is looking for an Associate Digital Campaign Manager (DCM). This role acts as the technical hub that connects sales and our centralized buying team. This is a collaborative role that assists sales in campaign structure, buying in campaign launching and acts as the liaison between our client services team and our local markets. This position reports to the Regional Director of Campaign Management and is ultimately responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and reporting of digital campaigns. Success in this role comes in the form of accelerated sales and reduced campaign cancellations.
- Coach & develop sales professionals on our product capabilities
- Oversee technical approval of proposals being built by our sales strategists
- Give insight and suggestions sales for ongoing campaigns based on feedback from our buyers
- Coach sales on crafting quality messaging for various tactic (social, SEM, programmatic, etc.)
- Assigns targeting segments based on experience and overall tactic mix
- Delegates to sales tasks to be completed in order to fully prepare a new client campaign for launch (creative, pixels, KPIs)
- Responsible for compiling all elements of the insertion order and scheduling campaign to be trafficked.
- Primary point of contact for local markets you support to our centralized buying, client services and analytics teams.
- Support local market as client optimizations, revisions, upsells and renewals come in from our post sale teams.
- Continually refine and improve continuity between all work groups.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Exceptional Communicator. Experience taking the lead in interdepartmental projects.
- Experience with digital ad messaging best practices (does not actually build the ads)
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- 1+ year experience in digital advertising
- 4 year college degree or comparable work experience required
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing and more.
Why You’ll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
Our employees' safety and health are our priorities, so we’re working remotely for now. Though our office is open to a limited number of voluntary workers, all interviews and new-hire onboarding are currently virtual.
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Townsquare Media Portsmouth is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team! You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations & all of its platforms, plus programmatic digital advertising and website platforms that include development, SEO and mobilization of sites. Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you!
Links to Posting:
- Portsmouth: https://www.townsquaremedia.com/careers?gh_jid=2523788
- Portland: https://www.townsquaremedia.com/careers/openings/?gh_jid=2429643
Account Manager (Portsmouth and Portland)
Partners with Multi-Media Sales & Marketing Account Executives to ensure the long-term success of Townsquare Media customers by providing sales support, acting as a liaison with clients, and ensuring the successful implementation of marketing solutions on the radio, online, and onsite at live events.
What life will be like as a new member of the Townsquare Team:
- As the sales team closes multi-media deals, you’ll play a vital role in entering orders for the commercials, digital campaigns, event sponsorships and promotions they’ve sold.
- Project management skills will come in handy as you work with a variety of teams and systems to insure compelling creative is on track to start on-air, online, and onsite for dates scheduled.
- Your passionate attention to detail will help insure every program is executed seamlessly and you will problem solve like a pro when challenges arise.
- As your career grows with this entrepreneurial media company, you’ll have opportunities to get involved in almost any aspect of this evolving space. This is your opportunity!
Links to Posting: