Now Accepting Applications for the 2020 Year of Service Awards
It's that time again! Townsquare Media is now accepting applications for the 2020 Year of Service Awards. (Due no later than March 1, 2020).
The Year of Service program, in its 34th year, is a comprehensive on-air and digital program designed to make a significant contribution to New Hampshire non-profit organizations.
This charitable initiative will support eight Granite State non-profits on four Townsquare Media radio stations (102.1 & 105.3 The Shark, 97.5 WOKQ, 94.9 WHOM, and 103.7 The Peak). These multi-media marketing campaigns will be spread over all stations and their digital platforms.
If your New Hampshire non-profit would like to be considered for the 2020 Year of Service awards please fill out the form below and upload your application.
Answers to the following questions are essential for full consideration and must be submitted online. Please make sure to include your Organization Name, Website, Mailing Address, along with a Contact Name, Email and Phone Number.
- Are you an IRS approved non-profit organization (501c3)?
- What is the general scope and purpose of your organization?
- What geographic area do you serve?
- How many people or groups benefit from your services?
- What specific, measurable project will be the focus of our Year of Service together?
- How will our partnership affect change and make a difference for your non-profit and its beneficiaries?
- What kind of ongoing materials would publicize our cooperative effort in the coming year?
Please submit no later than March 1, 2020.