Dunkin Donuts will Release Fall Flavors at The End of August?! Too Soon? Love It?
How do you feel about pumpkin spice?
Here we go! Summer is far from over and already the 2 words that make me cringe every year have come up. PUMPKIN SPICE. Now, don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a hot pumpkin spice coffee from Dunks here and there. But, not until the temperatures are below 30 degrees man!
Well, Dunks has now released the big fall things coming your way on August 27th according to WMUR channel 9. Do you think that date is just a bit too soon? Hell, it's even before Labor Day!
So, yummy items you can look forward to stuffing into your mouth hole are:
- Pumpkin-flavored and maple pecan-flavored coffees
- NEW maple cream cheese spread
- NEW apple crisp doughnut
- Belgian waffle breakfast sandwich: The Belgian waffle breakfast sandwich offers a double portion of sweet caramelized maple sugar bacon, egg and American cheese, served between classic golden Belgian waffles with deep ridges.
- Pumpkin doughnut and muffin
- Pumpkin flavored K-Cuppods and packaged coffee
- Festive fall doughnut: For a donut that celebrates the colors of the season in a sweet way, the festive fall doughnut is back, featuring red icing and chocolate and orange sprinkles.
Do you think it's too soon for pumpkin spice anything? Or, do you absolutely love it?
What is your favorite pumpkin spice product to enjoy?