You Won’t Believe that These Outrageous Laws Exist in New Hampshire
Just so you know, You cannot sell the clothes you are wearing to pay off a gambling debt. Ya know, in case you think that is normal to do?!
According to DumbLaws.com there are laws in New Hampshire in place that will make you shake your head and say 'What the Crap, Man'! Then, my mind runs wild thinking about the situation that had to happen to make these laws. Like the law that says It is illegal to pick seaweed up off of the beach. I mean, is seaweed worth mad cash that I don't know about?
Here are some of the laws in New Hampshire, even in certain towns, that are both bizarre and hilarious!
How many of these laws have you broken? You rebel you!
- You may not tap your feet, nod your head, or in any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.
- It is considered an offense to check into a hotel under an assumed name.
- Any cattle that crosses state roads must be fitted with a device to gather its feces.
- On Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up.
- In Claremont: In cemeteries it is illegal to: get drunk, picnic, enter at night, and enter by one’s self if that person is younger than 10.
- In the White Mountain National Forest: If a person is caught raking the beaches, picking up litter, hauling away trash, building a bench for the park, or many other kind things without a permit, he/she may be fined $150 for ”maintaining the national forest without a permit”.