You know, sometimes stories come along in the news that are just 'not normal'. And, I shake my head, and say 'What the Crap Man'?!

Roommate from hell.....

According to WMUR Channel 9, firefighters were called out early yesterday morning to an apartment in Manchester, New Hampshire. Smoke was billowing from the apartment, and the cause was a truly gruesome one. James Klimavich and Cara Murray were the proud owners of 3 ferrets....were. Their horrific roommate Ivana Clifford had decided to put their youngest ferret, Angel, in the oven and pressed bake. Unfortunately, the ferret didn't make it, and died. Ivana was promptly arrested, and charged with animal cruelty. Why did Ivana do this sick act, because she was mad Angel bit her, and that her roommate stole clothes from her.

#whatiswrongwithpeople #disgusting #neverhurthanimals