Take A Culinary Tasting Tour Of The Old Port
Beginning today and running through Tuesday the 26th you can take a walking tour of the Old Port and try foods from different participating restaurants and watering holes as you chat with the owners and staff. So grab a group of friends and discover places in the Old Port you've never tried before.
The tour changes from day to day so you never know what you'll be sampling on any given day. Some potential samples include;
* Freshly-picked lobster mac and cheese
* Maine artisan cheese from local farms
* Downeast Maine blueberry preserves with fresh-baked scones
* Seafood chowder (varies)
* Maine craft beer and soda
* Blackened fish from the coast of Maine with corn bread and black bean relish
* Maine honey wine a.k.a Mead
* The original Whoopie Pie
* A reinterpretation of the Maine needham
* Bitters 101 with a mocktail
The walking tours kick off at 10:30am daily and usually last about 3 hours with stops at points of interest. The tours run rain, snow, or shine so dress accordingly!
Get tickets and more info by clicking the link below.