Head to the Lancaster Fair Saturday to View Our Own ‘Barnyard Animal’ Annie Snook [DETAILS]
It's been a Labor Day Weekend tradition since the early 1900's!
The Lancaster Fair starts this week from August 31-September 4th. Annie Snook will be joining you for fair activities Saturday, September 2nd from 10a-noon. She will be broadcasting live all the sights, sounds, and smells.....mmmmm fried dough! The fair offers fun for everyone with anything you want to eat fried, prized barn animals, live music, rides, demolition derby's and more!
- General admission Thursday, Friday and Monday, Rides included $15.00 (36″ and taller)
- General admission Saturday and Sunday, Rides included $17.00 (36″and taller)
- Current/ Active Military Discount $2.00 off admission
- Season Pass – rides included $65.00
- Children under 36″ – FREE when accompanied by a paying adult
- Seniors 70 and older FREE on Thursday and Monday; $10.00 Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- FREE PARKING
- Children under 36” – free when accompanied by a paying adult
- Persons 36” and taller – subject to the following Grandstand admission prices:
Check out the best Lancaster Fair photos on Instagram!