From the creators of Street Eats & Beats and Hops & Hounds comes The Ultimate Summer send-off, Last Bash!
Join Townsquare Media as we send Summer out with one ‘Last Bash’ at Raitt Homestead Farm in Eliot, ME on September 30th from NOON TO 5 PM. It’s one last shot to embrace the lazy, crazy, days of Summer! Put that pumpkin spice latte down and head out for a family-friendly, dog-friendly, day of fun with live music, delicious eats from local and visiting food trucks, a cold beverage, lawn games, kids zone, photo booth, vendors, and more!
Tickets are only $5!! Kids under 5 are free at the door. Dogs are free, too! Get your tickets NOW before they’re gone:
Grab your Flip Flops and Shades and head on out to Last Bash!
Drink a cold beer from Sam Adams
Grab a bite to eat at one of our delicious food trucks (more to come):
Stop by the York County Federal Credit Union Photo Booth for your free Last Bash photo!
Cool down in our Dog-Friendly Hydration Stations
Play along in the Kids Zone
DID WE MENTION THAT TICKETS ARE ONLY $5!!! Online Tickets: will be available to the first 2500 people so get them now!
** Kids under 5 are free, do not require a ticket but will be asked age at door** Tickets are limited and if we sell out we will not sell tickets day of at the door. We encourage you to buy your ticket in advance. Tickets are Non-Refundable, Rain or Shine.. we have a big tent!
THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
1. NON-REFUNDABLE: RAIN OR SHINE – WE HAVE A BIG TENT!
2. ALL AGES EVENT. AGES 5+ WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET. 21+ WILL BE ID’d AND BANDED.
3. DOGS ARE ALLOWED, YAY PUPPIES! PLEASE KEEP YOUR PUP ON A NON-RETRACTABLE LEASH AND PLEASE BE KIND, CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PUP.
4. ALLOWED ITEMS: LAWN CHAIRS, BLANKETS, DIAPER BAGS (SUBJECT TO SEARCH), FORMULA, SUPER FUN PEOPLE!
5. NOT ALLOWED ITEMS: COOLERS, OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINK, LARGE BAGS, BACKPACKS, WEAPONS, PARTY POOPERS.
Please be aware that by entering this event, patrons agree to and may be subject to photography and video to be used by Townsquare Media for promotional and marketing purposes.