2018 Boots N’ Bulls
- Lee USA Speedway
- 380 Calef Hwy, Lee, NH 03861 United States
Are you ready for 2018 Boots N' Bulls New Hampshire presented by Your Line-X Dealers of New Hampshire?
Bring your family and friends to join us for the third annual Boots N' Bulls event featuring competitive bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, cowgirl barrel racing and bull riding. There will also be trick and fancy roping, trick and fancy riding, a trained animal act and a comedy clown act, hosted by nationally acclaimed Rawhide Rodeo Company and sanctioned by the Southern Extreme Bull Riding Association.
Don't miss country music star Charlie Worsham along with breakthrough country artist Jimmie Allen, who are opening live on stage to close out the day!
Be sure to grab a cold one in the beer tent or a bite to eat in our many concession areas. It's double the food vendors, water lines and ATMs this year!
*Kids 3 and under are free. This is a Non-Refundable Ticket. Rain or Shine event*
Doors open at 10:45 AM, Rodeo begins at Noon, and concert to follow completion of rodeo.
Some concessions are CASH ONLY (not our concessions, we don't make the rules).
Looking to compete? Go to rawhiderodeo.com/ to sign up.
FREE parking for EVERYONE / Designated ADA parking near entrances / FREE VIP parking for first 100 TRUCKS with LINE-X LOGO!
To recap, the important stuff:
- Event is rain or shine. It is an all-weather event.
- Please print or download your tickets to your smart phone and present them at the gate. All tickets will be scanned. No refunds or exchanges. If you purchase day of at box office, ticket will cost $30!
- You may bring in a blanket or folding chair if you wish to sit directly on the track for an even closer seat! Bleacher seating will be available.
- Children under 3 do not need a ticket.
- No outside food or beverages.
- No large purses, bags, backpacks or weapons.
- No pets unless it's a licensed service animal.
- There will be plenty of food, beer and water for purchase. ATMs available on site.